SM1.5-Threaded Cage Plate
- Mount SM1.5 Lens Tubes in a 60 mm Cage System
- 8-32 (M4) Tap for Post Mounting
LCP10 Cage Plate with an SM1.5 Lens Tube
Compatible with Ø1.5" Optics
- Internally SM1.5 (1.535"-40) Threaded
- Integrate SM1.5 Series Lens Tubes with 60 mm Cage Systems
- Directly Accepts Ø1.5" Optics up to 0.3" (7.6 mm) Thick
- Compatible with ER Series Cage Construction Rods
- 8-32 (M4) Tapped Hole for Mounting to Ø1/2" Posts
The LCP10(/M) Cage Plate allows Ø1.5" optics, SM1.5 Lens Tubes, and other SM1.5-threaded components to be integrated into a 60 mm Cage System. The center-located, internally SM1.5-threaded bore accepts Ø1.5" optics up to 0.3" (7.6 mm) thick, which can be secured using the two included SM1.5RR retaining rings with a Ø1.37" clear aperture. These retaining rings are compatible with an SPW608 spanner wrench (not included). 60 mm cage system compatibility is provided by four through holes that accept ER series cage rods; each through hole has a side-located setscrew that can be tightened using a 5/64" (2.0 mm) hex key to lock the cage rod in place.
We also offer 60 mm cage plates that incorporate other SM-thread standards.
|No Comments Posted|