Power Strips for ScienceDesk™ Workstations
- 12-Outlet Power Strips
- US, EU, or UK Outlets
- Attach to Rear Rail or Overhead Shelves of ScienceDesk
|Voltage Rating||125 VAC||220 to 250 VAC||250 VAC|
|Current Rating||15 A||16 A||13 A|
|Power Rating||1800 W||3520 W||3250 W|
|Full Surge Protection||3 kA for 1 µsec||5 kA for 1 µsec||3 kA for 1 µsec|
|EMI / RFI Filtering||Yes|
|Cord Length||3 m (9.8')|
|Cord Gauge||1.5 mm2|
|Number of Outlets||12|
(L x W x H)
|27.87" x 1.77" x 1.77"
(708 x 45 x 45 mm)
|31.57" x 1.83" x 2.17"
(802 x 46.5 x 55 mm)
|31.61" x 1.77" x 1.77"
(803 x 45 x 45 mm)
The power strips are designed for indoor use only. These devices should not be installed in wet or damp areas exposed to moisture. They are not recommended for use with aquariums. We do not recommend plugging one HDPS12 into another HDPS12 or similar surge-protecting device.
- 12-Outlet, Surge-Protected Power Strip
- Three Outlet Types: US, EU, or UK
- Electrically Grounded Outlets
These 12-outlet power strips are available with US-, EU-, and UK-style outlets. Each is designed for indoor use and is housed within an impact-resistant, sturdy metal case. The units are turned on and off with a rocker switch.
The power strips are fitted with clearance holes for standard M6 bolts (supplied) and are shipped complete with two brackets for mounting to the rear rail of our ScienceDesks. The power strips can also be mounted underneath our ScienceDesk Overhead Shelves and Overhead Storage Trays. Each end of the power strip features clearance holes for mounting bolts (supplied) and the underneath of the shelf is fitted with M6 threaded inserts.
The HDPS12-US Installed on The Rear Rail of One of Our ScienceDesks
Sample ScienceDesk Workstation Configuration
|Click on the various ScienceDesk accessories or text in the photo below for more information on that item.|
The Following Accessories are Not Shown in the Image Above
- Overhead Shelves with 12° Tilt: Overhead shelves with a 12° downward tilt for easy viewing and storage of equipment in the lab.
- Post-Mounted Components Tray: A 300 mm x 300 mm tray for holding small parts.
- Post-Mounted Breadboard Brackets: Bracket for Attaching up to 300 mm x 300 mm or 12" x 12" breadboards to a mounting post.
- Overhead Storage Tray with Rack: Steel tray for included tool caddy and a front-located steel rack for included linbins.
- Frame Risers: Designed to raise the standard ScienceDesk tabletop to a heoght of 910 mm (35.80"), making it an ideal standing desk.
- 12-Outlet Power Strips: Available with US-, EU-, or UK-style plugs. Fits to the rear rail of the desk or underneath the overhead shelf.
- Storage Rack: Adds plastic storage bins to the side or rear panel of the ScienceDesk. Cannot be used with the Under Table Shelf.
- LED Strip Light: Fits underneath the overhead shelf.
- Cable Tray: Ideal for keeping electrical and fiber optic cables tidy.
|No Comments Posted|