Kinematic 25 mm x 36 mm x 1 mm Filter Mount
- Mount 1 mm Thick, 25 mm x 36 mm Filters and
25 mm x 50 mm Optics ≥3 mm Thick
- Large Clear Aperture: 1.85" x 1.00" Ellipse
25 mm Tall Rectangular Optic Mount
Mount 1 mm Thick,
25 mm x 36 mm Dichroic Filters
Click to Enlarge
25 mm x 50 mm optics at least 3 mm thick can also be mounted, such as the GE2550-0363 Diffraction Grating.
An MD453 1 mm Thick, 25 mm x 36 mm Dichroic Filter Secured in the
KM2536 Mount with Spring Clamps
- Secure 1 mm Thick, 25 mm x 36 mm Optic with Spring Clips on the Back of the Front Plate
- Mount ≥3 mm Thick, 25 mm x 50 mm Optic on the Front of the Front Plate using Nylon-Tipped Setscrew
- 1.85" x 1.00" Elliptical Clear Aperture
- ±3° Tip/Tilt Adjustment Range
- 8 mrad per Adjuster Revolution
- Fabricated from Black Anodized Aluminum
- Compatible with our Ø1/2" Posts
The KM2536 Kinematic Mount features a front plate that can hold both a 25 mm x 36 mm optic that is 1 mm thick and a 25 mm x 50 mm rectangular optic that is ≥3 mm thick. To secure the 25 mm x 36 mm optic without introducing excessive stress, the back of the front plate has a mounting frame with spring-loaded clamps that can be adjusted using a 0.050" (1.3 mm) ball driver or hex key. This is ideal for mounting 25 mm x 36 mm dichroic, non-polarizing, and polarizing beamsplitters. Optics 3 mm or thicker, such as 25 mm x 50 mm diffraction gratings, can be secured on the front side of the front plate using a nylon-tipped, 5/64" (2.0 mm) hex setscrew.
The mount features two removable 1/4"-80 adjuster knobs for ±3° of tip/tilt. Tip/tilt can also be adjusted with a 5/64" (2.0 mm) hex key or ball driver. Two #8 (M4) clearance holes enable horizontal or vertical mounting. An optional accessory, the LN2580 Bronze Locking Nut, is available to lock the 1/4"-80 adjusters once the desired position is reached. We also offer the F25SSK1L Large-Diameter Knob for finer actuator control and the PIAK10 Piezo Inertia Actuator for high-resolution motorized control.
|No Comments Posted|