- 300 mm x 1200 mm x 12.7 mm
- Threading: M6 Threads on 25 mm Centers
- Five Counterbored Mounting Holes
This solid aluminum, nonmagnetic baseplate provides a convenient and cost-effective platform for assembling prototype optical assemblies, conducting experiments, and mounting small subsystems. They are finished with a black, minimally reflective anodized coating and are through-drilled with a standard 1" hole pattern offset 1/2" from the edges of the board.
This breadboard features four mounting holes, which are counterbored to create an uninterrupted surface for your application. The mounting holes may be used to attach the breadboards to optical tables, other breadboards, mounting posts, brackets, or a variety of other surfaces or mounts.
The four standard mounting holes are located at each corner of the breadboard, inset 1" from each edge. This board has a fifth counterbored mounting hole in the center for added mounting options and stability of heavy loads. Utilizing the center mounting hole reduces stress at the corner mounting holes and increases rigidity when heavy loads are placed on the boards.
Counterbored mounting holes are offset from the threaded holes creating an uninterrupted threaded hole matrix. Because the holes are threaded completely through these breadboards, components can be mounted on both sides at once. Standoff Posts allow the breadboards to be mounted above the surface of an optical tabletop (or breadboard) for access to components on both sides. The breadboards can also be mounted vertically using 90 deg or Vertical Mounting Brackets.
- Material: 5083 Aluminum Tooling Plate
- Finish: Matte Black Anodized
- Breadboard Thickness: 12.7 mm
- Flatness: ±0.15 mm over 0.3 m2
- Coating Thickness: 15 µm (Min)
- Hole Size and Spacing: M6 Tapped Holes on 25 mm Centers
- Distance from Edge to First Hole: 12.5 mm on All Sides
- Standard Counterbored Holes: M6 located at corners - inset 25 mm