Example Code for Using the TSI-IOBOB2 Scientific Camera Breakout Board with Arduino
This is example code for using the TSI-IOBOB2 Scientific Camera Break-Out Board with Arduino. Code descriptions are included in the Readme file, and for more information about using the TSI-IOBOB2 in a scientific camera application, please see the user guide on the Support tab.
- Example Code: Three samples to give you an idea of the possibilities when combining our TSI-IOBOB2 with an Arduino.
- Support: PDF copy of the TSI-IOBOB2 user guide, which contains more information about setting up and operating the board as a shield for Arduino.
|Example Code|| || |
|Description||There are three example programs in the attached file:|
- Trigger the Camera at a Rate of 1 Hz
- Trigger the Camera at the Fastest Possible Rate
- Use the Direct AVR Port Mappings from the Arduino to Monitor Camera State and Trigger Acquisition
|Additional||For additional information on setting up the TSI-IOBOB2 as an Arduino shield, please see the user guide on the Support tab.|
|Support|| || |
|Description||This is the User Guide for the TSI-IOBOB2, containing additional information for setting up the board as a shield for Arduino, as well as information regarding the example programs.|