16 mm Cage System Iris Diaphragm
- 16 mm Cage System Compatible Iris
- Continuously Variable Lever-Actuated Aperture
- Button Head Lever Allows Actuation while Iris is Installed
For 16 mm Cage Systems
The SP8D Iris in a 16 mm Cage System. The low-profile button-head screw clears the fourth cage rod, allowing the iris to be actuated.
|Item #||Cage System Standard||Aperture||Thickness|
|SP8D||16 mm||Ø0.7 mm to Ø8.0 mm||0.23" (5.7 mm)|
- One-Piece Iris for 16 mm Cage Systems
- Continuously Variable Iris Diaphragm: Ø0.7 mm to Ø8.0 mm Aperture
- Ultra-Thin Cage Plate Design: 0.23" (5.7 mm) Thickness
- Black-Anodized Aluminum Housing Limits Reflection
This lever-actuated, continuously variable, cage-system-compatible iris diaphragm is designed to provide smooth operation over many thousands of cycles. This iris is mounted in an ultra-thin, cage-system-compatible plate that engages three cage rods with locking screws that accept a 0.05" (1.3 mm) hex key. If replacement setscrews are needed, we offer SS4B013 brass setscrews, which use a 0.05" (1.3 mm) hex. The steel leaves within the iris are actuated by a button head lever that clears the fourth cage rod, as shown in the picture above, allowing for operation within the cage system. This iris has a maximum aperture of Ø8.0 mm and is permanently installed in the cage plate.
|No Comments Posted|