3" Rails for Quick Connect Stages
- Dovetail Rails Designed for Extended Linear Positioning
- 150 mm, 250 mm, and 500 mm Stock Lengths
- Custom Lengths up to 750 mm
1/4" (M6) Counterbored Holes and Slots for Breadboard Mounting
Click to Enlarge
XRR1 Rotation Stage Mounted on XR25DR Baseplate for Coarse Linear Positioning
Click to Enlarge
When mounted on a rail, the stage's translation axis is perpendicular to the adjustment axis of the rail.
- Outer Dovetail Compatible with 3" XR Quick Connect Stages
- Allows for Coarse Adjustment of Mounted Components
- 150 mm, 250 mm, and 500 mm Lengths Available
- Counterbored 1/4" (M6) Mounting Slots Compatible with Imperial and Metric Breadboards
- Additional Dovetail Compatible with 34 mm Rail Accessories
These 3" dovetail rails provide a convenient way to mount our XR series stages and accessories on a breadboard or optical table. All rails feature an outer male dovetail for mounting the translation stage, as shown in the image to the right, and an inner 34 mm male dovetail for mounting other clamps and platforms.
A mounted component can be translated across the entire length of the rail. The XR25DR2, XR25DR, and the XR25DR3 come in lengths of 150 mm, 250 mm, and 500 mm, respectively. For these stages, travel along the rail would be in the direction orthogonal to the stage's translation axis. The graduated scale engraved along one edge of each rail makes it easy to repeat adjustments between multiple locations on the rail; the XR25-RC3 rail carriers can be used to mark a specific location on the rail before moving the stage.
The rails feature 1" long, 1/4" (M6) counterbored mounting slots and a central 1/4" (M6) counterbored mounting hole that allow the rail to be used with both imperial and metric breadboard hole patterns. Standard cap screws can be used with this rail without interrupting the translation of mounted components.
|No Comments Posted|