Heaters for Glass Cells
- Heaters for Glass Cells up to Ø25 mm
- Heating Capacity up to 15 W
- Integrated Thermistors for Closed-Loop Operation
- Compatible with Thorlabs' TC300 Heater Temperature Controller
Heater Assembly for
Ø9, Ø19, or Ø25 mm Glass Cells,
30 mm Cage System Compatible
Cap Heater for
Ø25 mm Glass Cells
1" x 3" Flexible Foil Heater
for Ø25 mm Glass Cells
Click to Enlarge GC251 Glass Cell Shown
with Two GCH25R Heater Caps
- Heaters for Our Empty Glass Cells and Vapor Reference Cells
- Integrated Thermistors for Closed-Loop Temperature Control
- 30 mm Cage-System-Compatible Heater for Ø9 mm, Ø19 mm, or Ø25 mm Glass Cells
- Cap Heater with Setscrew Mounting for Ø25 mm Glass Cell Ends
- 1" x 3" Flexible Foil Heater with Adhesive Backing for Wrapping Around Ø25 mm Glass Cells
Thorlabs offers a variety of heaters for use with our vapor reference cells and empty glass cells: the GCH25-75 heater assembly features 15 W max heating capacity and is also compatible with our 30 mm cage system, the GCH25R cap heater is designed to be mounted on the end of Ø25 mm glass cells, and our flexible resistive foil heaters feature adhesive backing for attachment to glass cells or lens tubes. Each of these heaters is compatible with our TC300 Heater Temperature Controller.
6-Pin Hirose Temperature Controller Connector
|2||Heater Input Return|
|3||Reserved (Do not connect)|
|4||Sensor Input (+)|
|5||Sensor Input (Ground)|
|6||Reserved (Do not connect)|
Click to Enlarge
|Item #||% Weight
- Reduce Weight of Packaging Materials
- Increase Usage of Recyclable Packing Materials
- Improve Packing Integrity
- Decrease Shipping Costs
Thorlabs' Smart Pack Initiative is aimed at waste minimization while still maintaining adequate protection for our products. By eliminating any unnecessary packaging, implementing packaging design changes, and utilizing eco-friendly packaging materials for our customers when possible, this initiative seeks to improve the environmental impact of our product packaging. Products listed above are now shipped in re-engineered packaging that minimizes the weight and the use of non-recyclable materials.b As we move through our product line, we will indicate re-engineered packages with our Smart Pack logo.
|No Comments Posted|
- Compatible with Ø25 mm Glass Cells
- Adapters for Ø9 mm or Ø19 mm Glass Cells
- 15 W Heating Power per Element (Two Elements per Assembly) with Thermistor
- Incorporates Hirose Connectors and Includes Cables for Use with TC300 Heater Temperature Controller
- Compatible with 30 mm Cage System
The GCH25-75 glass cell heater uses two built-in heating elements to raise the temperature of a vapor cell to as much as 50 °C (when room temperature is 25 °C; limited by the heater unit). The temperature is monitored using a Minco Thin Film Element sensor. Adapter rings for Ø9 mm and Ø19 mm cells are included. Without the use of adapters, the heater mounts Ø25 mm cells. This allows the heater to be used with our standard reference cells. The heater incorporates Ø6 mm cage rods and is compatible with our 30 mm cage system.
Thorlabs' TC300 Heater Temperature Controller (sold separately) is the ideal controller to maintain the heater temperature. Each heater ships with two Hirose cables to directly connect to the main and auxiliary output of the temperature controller. The auxiliary output allows for full operation of the reference cell heater using only one controller.
- Compatible with Ø25 mm Glass Cells
- Clear Aperture: 0.79" (20.0 mm)
- 10 W Heating Power with Thermistor
- Mounts Using Nylon-Tipped Setscrew with 5/64" (2.0 mm) Hex
The GCH25R cap heater is designed for use with Ø25 mm glass cells. It incorporates a metal ceramic heater, which is a 10 W ring-shaped heater with a 10 kΩ thermistor. The aluminum housing features a double bore with a nylon-tipped setscrew to hold it in place at the end of the cell. Two cap heaters (sold separately) may be used on opposite ends of the glass cell.
This heater features bare wire leads for use with a user-provided connector. The red leads of the heater are connected to the resistive heating element while the white leads are connected to the thermistor. A TC200CAB10 Hirose cable can be used to connect a GCH25R heater to the TC300 Heater Temperature Controller (each sold separately). For this purpose, the Hirose cable must be cut and wires exposed.
- 1" x 3" Heating Area for Use with Glass Cells or Lens Tubes
- Adhesive Backing for Easy Installation
- 10 W/in2 Heating Power with Integrated Thermistors
- TLK-H Heater Incorporates Hirose Connectors for Use with TC300 HeaterTemperature Controller
These 1" x 3" (25.4 mm x 76.2 mm) foil heating elements are useful for many lab applications. They have an integrated thermistor for closed-loop temperature control and an acrylic pressure-sensitive adhesive backing for easy installation. Both models use the same Kapton (polyimide) heating element.
The HT10K features bare wire leads for use with a user-provided connector. Alternatively, the TLK-H connects to the TC300 Heater Temperature Controller using our TC200CAB10 6-Pin Hirose Cable (sold separately), eliminating the need to wire the foil heater into the controller.
Both foil heaters are flexible for use in applications such as heating lens tubes, as shown in the photo to the right. In this application, the lens tube can be isolated from the rest of the system using a Thermally Insulating Adapter.