Computer Accessories for Optical Table Workstations
- Adjustable LCD Monitor Mount and Tablet Adapter
- Articulating Keyboard and Mouse Holder
- Shelf Designed to Hold a Computer Tower
(Keyboard and Mouse Not Included)
(Post Not Included)
Optical Table Workstation with Computer Accessories and Shelving
Thorlabs currently offers three options for mounting computer accessories around the Optical Table Workstation and off of the isolated worksurface. First, a monitor mount can be attached directly to our PSY161 or PSY162 Ø1.5" Mounting Posts (not included) and allows 360° flexible positioning; a tablet adapter (sold separately) can also be attached to this mount. Secondly, our keyboard holder attaches directly to the frame and also provides 360° positioning along with vertical adjustments for comfort. Finally, we offer a computer shelf that provides extra support by overhanging the table frames' lean bars.
Please note that all of these accessories will require the use of lean bars for attachment to the optical table workstation.
*The monitor mount can also be attached to our TFA4 Overhead Shelf Post Adapter, however, an overhead shelving unit will be also required.
- PSY121 Monitor Mount:
- PSY122 Tablet Adapter:
- Attaches to PSY121 Monitor Mount (Sold Separately)
- Spring-Loaded Clamp Fits Tablets or Phones from 5.5" to 8.7" (140 to 220 mm) Wide and ≤0.67" (17 mm) Thick
- 40° Adjustment Cone with Lockable Ball Joint
The PSY121 Flat Screen Monitor Support Bracket is compatible with 75 mm x 75 mm and 100 mm x 100 mm VESA mounting patterns. These mounting patterns are typically used on small to medium LCD monitor displays. It features an articulated arm that allow flexible positioning and has a load capacity of 10 kg (22 lb).
The PSY122 Tablet Mounting Adapter attaches directly to the PSY121 Monitor Mount (sold separately) and is compatible with tablets from 5.5" to 8.7" (140 to 220 mm) wide and ≤0.67" (17 mm) thick. The tablet is held by a spring-loaded clamp with a yellow strap on each end, designed to aid in pulling the clamp arms apart. The locknut on the back of the holder can be loosened to change the angle of the holder. For Ø1/2" post mounting, we also offer the PSX123 Tablet Mount.
The PSY121 monitor mount attaches to a Ø1.5" post fixed to the front, rear, or side lean bars. It can also be attached to a post from an Overhead Shelf or Instrument Shelf.
- Articulating Arm Keyboard and Mouse Holder
- Includes Wrist Rest
- This Accessory Requires a Front, Rear, or Side Lean Bar for Attachment to the Frame of the Workstation
This articulating arm keyboard and mouse holder is the ideal solution to secure most keyboards and mouse pads to the optical table frame. The arm attaches to the front, rear or side lean bars and provides 360° of horizontal positioning and vertical adjustment. It is an ergonomic, space-saving alternative to storing the keyboard and mouse on the table itself.
- Strong, Melamine-Faced, MDF Construction
- Designed to Hold a Computer
- Dimensions: 260 mm x 450 mm (10.2" x 17.7")
- Maximum Load Capacity: 20 kg (44 lbs)
- This Accessory Requires a Front, Rear, or Side Lean Bar for Attachment to the Frame
This shelving option can be ergonomically positioned around the table frame and is ideally suited for supporting a computer. It can be mounted to the front, rear, or side lean bars and provides a shelf size of 260 mm x 450 mm (10.2" x 17.7"). The shelf is attached using mounting brackets with clips that hook onto the lean bar.