Breadboard Mounting Accessories for 25 mm Rails
- Construct 25 mm Rail Assemblies on Top of Breadboards
- Options for Horizontal or Vertical Rail Mounting
Table Clamp with Slot for 1/4"-20 (M6) Cap Screws
Right Angle Bracket with Counterbored Holes for 1/4"-20 (M6) Cap Screws
Bracket Orients Rail Orthogonal
to Plane of Breadboard
Right Angle Bracket with Counterbored Slots for 1/4"-20 (M6) Cap Screws
|XE25 25 mm Construction Rail Accessories|
|Rail Joiners||Channel Insert|
- Mount 25 mm Construction Rails to Breadboards
- Table Clamp Mounts Rails Horizontally
- Right-Angle Brackets Orient Rails Vertically
Thorlabs provides options for customers who wish to build a 25 mm rail system on top of an optical table or breadboard. The XE25CL2 Table Clamp secures a rail parallel to the breadboard surface, while the XE25A90 and AB90H Right-Angle Brackets mount a rail in a standing position.
Thorlabs' accessories for assemblies made of 25 mm rails include corner cubes and brackets, T-Nuts, low-profile channel screws, breadboard mounting accessories, rail joiners, and a channel insert. In addition, we offer optical enclosures, enclosure accessories, laser safety fabric panels, and do-it-yourself tools like taps, tap guides, and drill guides for home-built XE25-based constructions.
|No Comments Posted|
- Mount 25 mm Rails Horizontally on an Optical Table or Breadboard
- 1" (25.4 mm) Long Clearance Slot for 1/4"-20 or M6 Screws
- Insert Anywhere Along Rail
The XE25CL2 Table Clamp mounts a 25 mm rail horizontally to a 1/4"-20 or M6 tapped surface by using a rail channel. It holds the rail in place using a side-located rail channel, while leaving the top rail channel free to accept enclosure panels or T-Nuts. The clamp features a 1" (25.4 mm) long clearance slot compatible with 1/4"-20 and M6 screws, providing mounting for imperial and metric tables.
Click to Enlarge
Click to Enlarge
Enclosure Bolted to Optical Table
- Brace 25 mm Rail Corners or Mount Rails Vertically
- One-Piece Aluminum Construction for Excellent Rigidity
- For Use with 1/4"-20 (M6) Cap Screws
The AB90H and XE25A90 Right-Angle Brackets can be used to fasten 25 mm rails to each other using a T-Nut (sold separately) or to an optical table. Both intended for use with 1/4"-20 (M6) cap screws and washers, the AB90H has a total of two 1/4" wide slots of lengths of 1" (25.4 mm) and 0.5" (12.7 mm), allowing for additional flexibility in positioning the rails on a breadboard, while the XE25A90 has two counterbored holes.
These brackets are ideal for fastening our optical enclosures to an optical table or breadboard.