All the cables sold by Thorlabs that have an SMC connector on at least one end are displayed on this page. The links in the table below will take you to web pages containing our other varieties of electrical cables.
|No Comments Posted|
- Available in 36" or 60" Lengths
- 50 Ω Impedance
- DC - 12.4 GHz Frequency Range
- 750 V (RMS) Dielectric Withstanding Voltage
- 250 V (RMS) Working Voltage
- Ø0.1" (Ø2.5 mm) Cable Diameter
- RG-316 Tubing
- Wall Mount Cable Racks
- Store Cables Straight and Untangled
- T1508 is Ideal for Fiber Optic Patch Cables
The T1508 is a test lead holder for wires up to 0.210" (5.33 mm) in diameter and has 14 slots for cables. It is ideal for holding fiber optic patch cables.
The T2708 is a test lead holder for wires up to 0.450" (11.43 mm) in diameter and has 9 slots for cables.
The cable racks are made from cold rolled steel with a baked enamel finish. The wall mounting holes are separated by 3" (76.2 mm). Both racks are 11" (279 mm) long and extend outward from the wall by 3.5" (88.9 mm).