- Available in 36" or 60" Lengths
- 50 Ω Impedance
- DC - 12.4 GHz Frequency Range
- 750 V (RMS) Dielectric Withstanding Voltage
- 250 V (RMS) Working Voltage
- Ø0.1" (Ø2.5 mm) Cable Diameter
- RG-316 Tubing
- Wall Mount Cable Racks
- Store Cables Straight and Untangled
- T1508 is Ideal for Fiber Optic Patch Cables
The T1508 is a test lead holder for wires up to 0.210" (5.33 mm) in diameter and has 14 slots for cables. It is ideal for holding fiber optic patch cables.
The T2708 is a test lead holder for wires up to 0.450" (11.43 mm) in diameter and has 9 slots for cables.
The cable racks are made from cold rolled steel with a baked enamel finish. The wall mounting holes are separated by 3" (76.2 mm). Both racks are 11" (279 mm) long and extend outward from the wall by 3.5" (88.9 mm).