|PRODUCTS / PRICING|
|Thorlabs releases a price list with prices in U.S. Dollars, British Pounds, Euros and Japanese Yen. USD prices are CFA Newton, New Jersey and exclude shipping, taxes and duty. All other currencies include exchange rate conversions, import taxes and duties.|
|Prices and specifications are subject to occasional revisions.|
|On orders up to 70 pounds, VAT and shipping charges might be added to your invoice based on the method of shipping you choose. Orders over 70 pounds will be calculated after your order is submitted and added to your total. The least expensive method will be used unless you indicate otherwise.|
|We offer 30 days net for registered customers. For credit card orders, your account will be charged once your order has been shipped.|
|INFORMATION / SPECIFICATIONS |
|Although product information in our catalog and on the web is kept current to the best of our ability, Thorlabs' reserves the right to change product information without notice. All technical information and recommendations related to Thorlabs' products are based on information believed to be reliable. Before utilizing the product, the user should determine the suitability of the product for its intended use. The user assumes all risks and liability whatsoever in connection with such use.|
- All requests for return of product will be handled with the utmost concern for the customer. We will strive to assist the customer by providing efficient and timely product replacement. We, if and when necessary, will err on the side of the customer
- All Thorlabs' manufactured products may be returned without question if in original condition for full credit within 30 days of purchase
- After a 30 day period all returns will be subject to an evaluation before full credit is issued. Partial credit may be issued if the product requires repair and/or refinishing
- Large returns (>$500.00) of a stock item after the 30 days period may be subject to a restock fee which will be determined by the Sales Manager.
- Customizations, specials, and custom patch cables can be returned for full credit, if a product is defective in any manner or does not fit the written specifications supplied by the customer. A partial credit for product that has some re-sale value may be arranged through the sales manager.
- Distributed products are, as a rule, not returned for credit unless original condition, with packaging unopened, has been maintained. If opened or otherwise damaged, pending evaluation, partial or no credit will be extended.
- All returns of optical fiber cut to the customers specified length will be issued a 50% credit. The inherent costs associated with cutting the fiber, inability to restock short lengths effectively does not allow us to provide full credit.