High-Speed USB 2.0 and 3.0 Cables and USB Power Cables
- USB 2.0 Extension Cables
- USB 2.0 Type-A to Mini-B or Type-B
- USB 3.0 Type-A to Micro-B
USB 2.0 Type A Male to Type B Male
USB 2.0 Type A Male to Type A Female
USB 2.0 Type A Male to
Type Mini B Male
- USB 2.0 Extension Cables
- High-Speed 480 Mbps Transmission*
- 28-Gauge Conductors
- Various Lengths Available
The USB 2.0 Type-A high-speed, black extension cables come in various lengths.
*This represents a maximum speed. The actual speed will depend on the system in which the cable is used. USB 2.0 specification limits the length of a cable for full-speed devices to 5 meters; low-speed devices to 3 meters.
- USB 2.0 Type-A Connector to Mini-B Connector
- USB-AB-72 Cable Compatible with DXM Series of Ultrafast Photodetectors
- USB-ABL-60 Cable with Locking Screw Compatible with PM101, PM102, and PM103 Series of Power Meters
These durable USB 2.0 cables feature a Type-A male connector on one end and a Mini-B male connector on the other. This allows any device with a USB Mini B port to be connected to a computer with a USB port. The USB-ABL-60 cable also features a locking screw to prevent accidental disconnects on compatible ports, like those featured on our PM101, PM102, and PM103 Series of power meters.
- High-Speed USB 2.0 Type-A Plug to Type-B Cable
- Molded Jacket and Double Cable Sheilding
- Length: 79" ± 2" (2 m ± 0.05 m)
- 28 AWG Twisted Pair Conductors for Signal Carriers
- 24 AWG Conductors for Power/Ground Connections
These industry standard, USB 2.0 cables directly interface most standard USB peripherals to a PC or Mac. The cable includes a Type A plug, for PC/Mac interface, on one side and a Type B plug, for standard peripheral connection, on the other. These durable cables are molded in a black jacket and are fully compliant with the USB 2.0 protocol.
Note: Cable color may vary without notice.
- Super Speed USB 3.0 Type-A to Micro-B Cable
- Drop in Replacement for the Cable Supplied with our
USB 3.0 Scientific Cameras
- Screws on Micro-B Connector for Securing Cable to Equipment
- Length: 118" (3 m)
We also offer a USB 3.0 Type-A to Micro-B cable. The cable measures 118" long and features screws on either side of the Micro-B connector that mate with tapped holes for securing the USB cable to the equipment.
A USB 3.0 PCIe card is also provided for computers that do not offer USB 3.0 connectors. The card has two Type-A USB 3.0 ports.
- Wall Mount Cable Racks
- Store Cables Straight and Untangled
- T1508 is Ideal for Fiber Optic Patch Cables
The T1508 is a test lead holder for wires up to 0.210" (5.33 mm) in diameter and has 14 slots for cables. It is ideal for holding fiber optic patch cables.
The T2708 is a test lead holder for wires up to 0.450" (11.43 mm) in diameter and has 9 slots for cables.
The cable racks are made from cold rolled steel with a baked enamel finish. The wall mounting holes are separated by 3" (76.2 mm). Both racks are 11" (279 mm) long and extend outward from the wall by 3.5" (88.9 mm).