- UV Fused Silica Substrate
- Broadband AR Coating for 350 - 700 nm
- Wavelength Range: 185 nm - 2.1 µm (Uncoated)
This Thorlabs' Ø2" UV Fused Silica High-Precision Window has a low-loss standard broadband antireflection coating deposited on both surfaces for 350 - 700 nm. While an uncoated window has typical losses of about 4% per surface, the AR coatings reduces this to Ravg < 0.5%. This AR coatings is designed for angles of incidence between 0° and 30°. UV-grade fused silica is well-suited for applications that benefit from increased transmission deeper into the UV than N-BK7. UV fused silica also offers a lower index of refraction for a given wavelength, better homogeneity, and a lower coefficient of thermal expansion than N-BK7.
- Window Diameter: 2"
- Thickness Tolerance: ±0.3 mm ±0.2 mm
- Diameter Tolerance: +0.0 / -0.2 mm
- Surface Quality: 20-10 Scratch-Dig
- Parallelism: ≤5 arcsec
- Surface Flatness (@ 633 nm): λ/10 over Clear Aperture
- Coating Performance: Ravg < 0.5%
- Clear Aperture: >90% Diameter
- Thickness: 12.0 mm
- AR Coating: 350 - 700 nm
- Damage Threshold: 7.5 J/cm2 at 532 nm, 10 ns, 10 Hz, Ø0.491 mm