- UV Fused Silica Substrate
- Wavelength Range: 185 nm - 2.1 µm
This Thorlabs' Ø1" UV Fused Silica High-Precision Window is uncoated (185 nm - 2.1 µm). UV-grade fused silica is well-suited for applications that benefit from increased transmission deeper into the UV than N-BK7. UV fused silica also offers a lower index of refraction for a given wavelength, better homogeneity, and a lower coefficient of thermal expansion than N-BK7.
- Window Diameter: 1"
- Thickness Tolerance: ±0.3 mm ±0.2 mm
- Diameter Tolerance: +0.0 / -0.2 mm
- Surface Quality: 20-10 Scratch-Dig
- Parallelism: ≤5 arcsec
- Surface Flatness (@ 633 nm): λ/10 over Clear Aperture
- Coating Performance: Ravg < 0.5%
- Clear Aperture: >90% Diameter
- Thickness: 5.0 mm
- AR Coating: Uncoated