- UV Fused Silica Substrate
- Broadband AR Coating for 650 - 1050 nm
- Wavelength Range: 185 nm - 2.1 µm (Uncoated)
This Thorlabs' Ø1/2" UV Fused Silica High-Precision Window has alow-loss standard broadband antireflection coating deposited on both surfaces for 650 - 1050 nm. While an uncoated window has typical losses of about 4% per surface, the AR coating reduces this to Ravg < 0.5%. This AR coating is designed for angles of incidence between 0° and 30°. UV-grade fused silica is well-suited for applications that benefit from increased transmission deeper into the UV than N-BK7. UV fused silica also offers a lower index of refraction for a given wavelength, better homogeneity, and a lower coefficient of thermal expansion than N-BK7.
- Window Diameter: 1/2"
- Thickness Tolerance: ±0.3 mm ±0.2 mm
- Diameter Tolerance: +0.0 / -0.2 mm
- Surface Quality: 20-10 Scratch-Dig
- Parallelism: ≤5 arcsec
- Surface Flatness (@ 633 nm): λ/10 over Clear Aperture
- Coating Performance: Ravg < 0.5%
- Clear Aperture: >90% Diameter
- Thickness: 3.0 mm
- AR Coating: 650 - 1050 nm
- Damage Threshold: 7.5 J/cm2 at 810 nm, 10 ns, 10 Hz, Ø0.133 mm