- 1/2" Travel
- Smallest Form Factor in the 1/2" Travel Series
- Precision Recirculating Ball Bearing Design
- XYZ Translation Configurations
The T12XYZ is a three-axis translator whose design minimizes the number of parts which provides the best long-term stability as well as ensures the perpendicularity of each axis. The design also results in the compact size of the T12XYZ. The stage features a hardened steel linear rail and recirculation ball bearing carriage for precise linear motion.
The T12XYZ features a miniature M3-0.25 mm stainless steel adjuster and phosphorous bronze mating nut. This combination provides 250 µm of displacement per revolution of the adjuster screw. Incremental movements on the order of 0.4 µm are readily achievable with this design.
- Travel: 1/2"
- Leadscrew Pitch: 0.25 mm
- Max. Static Load: 8 lbs.
- Runout: 3 µm Over the Full Range
- Unpackaged Weight: 84.6 g