- 13 mm Travel
- Smallest Form Factor in the 1/2" Travel Series
- Precision Recirculating Ball Bearing Design
- X Translation Configurations
The T12X/M is a simple one-axis translator. The translation stage features a hardened steel linear rail and recirculation ball bearing carriage for precise linear motion. The compact form factor of this design has been achieved without sacrificing the precision of the translator.
The T12X/M features a miniature M3-0.25 mm stainless steel adjuster and phosphorous bronze mating nut. This combination provides 250 µm of displacement per revolution of the adjuster screw. Incremental movements on the order of 0.4 µm are readily achievable with this design.
- Travel: 13 mm
- Leadscrew Pitch: 0.25 mm
- Max. Static Load: 3.5 kgs
- Runout: 3 µm Over the Full Range
- Unpackaged Weight: 27.0 g