- Holds Ø250 μm Jacketed Fiber
- SM1-Threaded for use with SM1-Threaded Products
- SM1NT Locking Nut Allows Mount to be Locked in Lens Tube
- Clamping Arm Swings Clear for Easy Loading and Unloading of the Optical Fiber
- Rubber Padding Provides Excellent Holding Force without Damaging the Optical Fiber
The SM1F1-250 fiber clamp consists of a two-part assembly that allows the centration of the fiber to be changed independently from a lens tube. The V-groove and rubber pad design provide excellent holding force without damaging the fiber. With external SM1 threads and a locking ring, this fiber clamp is compatible with our SM1-threaded products, including threaded kinematic mounts (as shown to right) and Ø1" lens tubes. The outer profile of this clamp will fit through the clear aperture of a ∅1" lens tube, allowing a second lens tube to be screwed on for light-tight applications.