- Non-Marring Delrin™ Fingers with Alignment Grooves Firmly Grip the Edge of the Optic
- Self-Centering Sprint-Actuated Design
- Mounts Optics from Ø0.15" (Ø3.8 mm) to Ø3.00" (Ø 76 mm)
- Designed for Easy Lens Insertion
- Provides Large, Clear Aperture
- Unpackaged Weight: 157 g
This self-centering lens mount features three spring-loaded fingers that automatically grip optics ranging from Ø0.15" (Ø3.8 mm) to Ø3.00" (Ø 76 mm). The lens holder fingers are easily opened with one hand by pinching the actuator tabs between the thumb and forefinger. The lens is simply held between the mounting fingers as the actuator tabs are released. The spring-loaded fingers firmly grip the optic while the cam action of the nested ring design centers the optic.
A #8 (M4) counterbored hole, accessible on the inside rim of the adjuster ring, is provided for direct fastening to our Ø1/2" Posts.