- Automatic, Single, Manual, Repeat, and External Gate Operation
- Safety Alarm when Coupled with SH05 and SH1 Beam Shutter
- Input and Output Triggers
- Remote PC Control, LabWindow™ and LabVIEW™ Interface
The SC10 shutter controller is a versatile instrument designed to control the SH05 and SH1 Beam Shutters with millisecond accuracy. The front panel of the controller features an LED that reveals the status of the shutter at a glance and an interactive LCD display that provides access to the control parameters. Computer control is provided through a digital I/O, RS232 port on the back of the unit, as well as a BNC jack for a 5 V external trigger. As a special feature the unit incorporates a laser safety interlock feature that overrides all system commands and closes the shutter. The unit must be re-enabled to resume operation.
The SC10 also doubles as a stand-alone digital delay generator with 1 ms resolution, 0.1 ms accuracy, and a TTL output trigger. The SC10 has three basic user interfaces: control from the front panel, control from a PC, or direct control from an external trigger event.
This shutter controller comes with an executable software package (sc10.exe) writen in LabWindows. The libraries and function panel are also included. In addition, it also comes with a library (sc10x.llb ) that contains VI's for LabVIEW applications. Click here to download the software included with the SC10 (79.0 MB flie size).
The controller can accept a line voltage from 100 to 250 VAC and is supplied with a US power cord.Specifications
- Maximum Exposure Rate: 25 Hz
- Minimum Exposure Time: 10 ms
- Accuracy: 0.1 ms
- On/ Off Times: 1 ms to 999.999 s
- Maximum Steady State Power: 5 W
- Hold Voltage Range: 9 V to 11.8 V
- Vout: 24 V Pulse (10 V Hold)
- Typical Transfer Time: 1 ms