- For Fiber-Based Optical Power Measurements
- Compact Sensor Integrated into the Connector
- Integrated Design for use in the Field and Lab
- Includes PM20-FC Fiber Adapter
- Compatible with all PM20-xx Series Fiber Adapters
- Compatible with the PM200, PM100D, PM100USB, PM100A, and PM320E Consoles
The S155C Compact Fiber Photodiode Power Sensor is designed to take power measurements from a wide variety of fiber coupled sources. The compact sensor, integrated into the power meter connector, features a unique integrated design housing the photodiode sensor, fiber coupling, and NIST-traceable data.
- Included Connectors: FC
- Wavelength Range: 800 nm – 1700 nm
- Power Range: 100 pW to 20 mW (-60 dBm to +13 dBm)
- Detector Type: InGaAs Photodiode
- Linearity: ±0.5%
- Resolution*: 100 pW (-70 dBm)
- Measurement Uncertainty**: ±5%
*Measured with PM100D console in low bandwidth setting.
**Beam diameter > 1 mm.