- For Optical Power Measurements in Confined Spaces
- Very Slim Design: 5 mm Thin On Sensor Side
- Ø9.5 mm Sensor Aperture
- Slideable ND Filter Automatically Changes Sensor Power range
- Compatible with the PM200, PM100D, PM100USB, PM100A, and PM320E Consoles
The S130VC Slim Photodiode Power Sensor is designed to take optical source power measurements in locations where space and accessibility are at a premium. The 5 mm thick Slim Photodiode Sensors can fit between closely space optics, cage systems, and other arrangements where standard power meters may not fit. The NIST-Traceable, calibrated sensors also feature a large Ø9.5 mm sensor aperture and slideable neutral density filter for dual power ranges in one compact device.
- Aperture Size: Ø9.5 mm
- Wavelength Range: 200 nm – 1100 nm
- Power Range*: 500 pW – 0.5 mW (Up to 50 mW with filter)
- Detector Type:Si Photodiode
- Linearity: ±0.5%
- Resolution**: 100 pW
- Measurement Uncertainty***: ±3% (451 nm – 1000 nm), ±5% (over Rest of Range)
*This specification is valid for devices with serial numbers 1203xxx or higher. Older versions had an optical power range of 5 nW to 5 mW (50 nW to 50 mW with filter). For additional information, please contact technical support.
**Measured with PM100D console in low bandwidth setting, without filter.
***Beam diameter > 1 mm.