- Mount Ø1" Optics up to 0.47" Thick
- Compatible with SM1 Lens Tubes
- One SM1RR Retaining Ring Included
- Post Mountable via an 8-32 Tapped Hole
- Unpackaged Weight: 81.6 g
Our Ø1" RSP1 rotation mount utilizes two precision bearings for smooth, backlash-free rotation. The apertures are threaded with our internal SM1 threading to accept Ø1" optics. One SM1RR threaded retaining ring is included with each mount, which is used to hold an optic up to 0.47" thick. The SM1 threading also provides a means to connect SM1 lens tubes and other Thorlabs components to the mount.
The mount features a knurled edge for adjusting rotation and a 360° laser-engraved scale marked at 2° increments allows for precise, repeatable positioning and fine angular adjustment. The RSP1's scale cannot be adjusted.