- Periscope Assembly Designed for Use with Ø25.4 mm Optics
- Redirects and Changes the Height of a Beam Within an Optical System
- 360° Continuous Rotation with ±4° Tip and Tilt
- Includes CF175 Clamping Fork and 150 mm Tall RS150/M Post
- Minimum Optic Thickness: 3.3 mm
The RS99/M Periscope Assembly provides a convenient way to redirect and change the elevation of a beam within an optical system. The system consists of a pair of 45° mirror mounts with lockable adjustment knobs to provide 360° of rotation of the incoming light. The upper housing of the RS99/M provides fine control, which can be used to compensate for angular deviations of the input beam relative to the Ø25.4 mm optic. The included 6" tall post [RS150/M] can be extended using Ø1" Pillar Post Extensions and the included thread adapter.