- Active Area of PMT Centered in SM1 Threaded Bore
- Light-Tight Mounting of PMT into PXT1 Housing
- Light-Tight Mounting of Filters and Imaging Optics Using
SM1 (1.035"-40) Lens Tubes
- Optical Axis Defined by Cage and Lens Tube Compatibility
- Easily Mount Imaging and Filtering Optics on the Optical Axis
- Unpackaged Weight: 316 g
The PXT1/M provides a compact light-tight mounting solution for integrating Ø1-1/8" barrel side on photomultiplier tubes (PMTs) into Thorlabs' SM1 (Ø1.035"-40) lens tubes and 30 mm cage systems.
The PXT1/M photomultiplier tube housing eliminates the need to design custom adapter plates when integrating a Hamamatsu PMT into an optical setup because the PXT1 is compatible with Thorlabs' extensive line of 30 mm Cage and SM1 (1.035"-40) Lens Tube components. In addition, a wide range of adapters are available to support alternative mounting options. For post mounting, the PXT1/M body has M4 and M6 taps.
To insert the PMT/M into the PXT1, first remove the retaining collar. The PMT is slid into the main body of the PXT1/M PMT housing and then the retaining collar can be screwed on to lock the PMT in and provide a second light tight seal.