Thorlabs' Anamorphic Prism Pairs are used to transform elliptical laser diode beams into nearly circular beams by magnifying the elliptical beam in one dimension. They could also be used to convert a circular beam into an elliptical beam. This pair is mounted in Ø1" housings that feature 0.535"-40 (SM05) threads on one end.
An average throughput of 95% can be achieved if the prisms are oriented such that the incident light enters the prism pair at Brewster's angle and each surface has the appropriate AR coating for the wavelength of the incident light. Please note that the maximum input beam width is 90% of the prism width. The maximum input beam height is given by the entrance opening height.
- Material: N-SF11
- Dimensional Tolerance: ±0.15 mm
- Angular Tolerances: ±10 acrmin
- Surface Flatness: λ/10 @ 633 nm
- Surface Quality: 40-20 Scratch-Dig
- AR Coated: 650-1050 nm (-B)
- Material Damage Threshold: 10 J/cm2(1064 nm, 10 ns, 10 Hz, Ø0.454 mm)
- Anamorphic Magnification (@ 670 nm): 2.5
- Input Offset: 4.6 mm