- Mount Ø25.4 mm Optics up to 17 mm Thick
- 360° Coarse Rotation
- When Locked, ±5° Fine Rotation via Micrometer
- Vernier Scale Provides 5 arcmin. Resolution
- 2.4 arcmin per Micrometer Division
- Load Capacity for Coarse Adjustment: 25 lbs
- Load Capacity for Fine Adjustment: 3.75 lbs
- One SM1RR Retaining Ring Included
- Unpackaged Weight: 288 g
The PR01/M Precision Rotation Platform combines easy-to-use manual rotation with high-precision, backlash-free micrometer adjustment. While the platform dial is in an unlocked state, continuous smooth rotation can be measured using the 1° graduation marks. When locked via the steel thumbscrew the dial is adjusted by a ±5° micrometer drive system, offering 5 arcmin. resolution from the side-located vernier. For even higher angular resolution, the vernier can be used to calibrate the micrometer head graduations to as low as 1 arcmin. across a ±5° range with an accuracy of better than 1%. The PR01 has a load capacity of 25 pounds.
The PR01/M rotation platform can also be used to mount Ø25.4 mm optics up to 17 mm thick. The platform's bore is internally SM1 threaded, making it compatible with a range of Thorlabs components including lens tubes. The top plate is 30 mm cage compatible, allowing cage systems to be rotated about their optical axis.