- Protected Silver Coating
- Ideal for Use with Closely Spaced Beams
- Reflective Coating Beveled 0.05 mm at Straight Edge
This Ø1" D-shaped (pickoff) mirror is designed to enable the separation of closely spaced beams. D-shaped mirrors are ideal for picking off one of the two closely spaced beams because the reflective coating extends to within 0.05 mm of the straight edge of the mirror. In addition, a wedge of the substrate is removed from behind the straight edge of the mirror in order to prevent the beam that was not picked off from clipping the pickoff mirror.
Silver-coated mirrors have the highest reflectivity of all metal-coated mirrors in the visible wavelength range. Silver offers high reflectivity from 450 nm to 20 µm. In order to protect the mirrors from oxidation, they have an overcoat of SiO2.
- Thickness: 6 mm
- Material: Fused Silica
- Front Surface Flatness: λ/10 @633 nm
- Surface Quality: 40-20 Scratch-Dig
- Diameter Tolerance: +0.0/-0.2 mm
- Clear Aperture: >90% of Diameter
- Reflectivity: Ravg <97.5% (450 nm – 2 µm); Ravg > 96% (2-20 µm)
- Wedge: <5 acrmin
- Damage Threshold: 3 J/cm2 (1064 nm, 10 ns, 10 Hz, Ø1.000 mm)