- Protected Gold Coating
- Ideal for Use with Closely Spaced Beams
- Reflective Coating Beveled 0.05 mm at Straight Edge
This Ø1/2" D-shaped (pickoff) mirror is designed to enable the separation of closely spaced beams. D-shaped mirrors are ideal for picking off one of two closely spaced beams because the reflective coating extends to within 0.05 mm of the straight edge of the mirror. In addition, a wedge of the substrate is removed from behind the straight edge of the mirror in order to prevent the beam that was not picked off from clipping the pickoff mirror.
Protected gold is the most efficient reflective coating over the entire IR range. A protective SiO2 overcoat is layered over the gold to make it damage resistant and easy to clean. Our protected gold mirrors have an average reflectivity in excess of 96% from 800 nm to 20 µm.
- Thickness: 6 mm
- Material: Fused Silica
- Front Surface Flatness: λ/10
- Surface Quality: 40-20 Scratch-Dig
- Diameter Tolerance: +0.0/-0.2 mm
- Clear Aperture: >90% of Diameter
- Reflectivity: Ravg >96% (800 nm – 2 µm)
- Wedge: <5 arcmin
- Damage Threshold: 2 J/cm2 (1064 nm, 10 ns, 10 Hz, Ø1.000 mm)