- Design for Excellent Thermal Stability
- Low Deflection Under Load
- Plated Steel Honeycomb Core Provides Both Static and Dynamic Rigidity
- Magnetic Stainless Steel Top and Bottom Plate
- Excellent Surface Flatness--Using a Single Material and a Unique Thermal Bonding Process
Thorlabs PBH11111/NH Performance™ Optical Breadboard provides high performance at an economical price. This 2.4" thick optical breadboard offers the same construction techniques as our standard Performance Series I range, but with no holes drilled into the top plate. It provides high stiffness and standard damping making it an ideal solution for microscopy applications. This breadboard is stocked in the USA.
- Breadboard Thickness: 2.4"
- Flatness: ±0.006" Over Any 0.3 m2
- Construction: Double Plate, Single Honeycomb Core
- Top and Bottom plates: Magnetic Stainless Steel, 5 mm thick, Matched Materials for Athermalized Design
- Core: High-Density Plated Steel Honeycomb
- Damping: Proprietary Broadband Damping
- Sides: Black Laminated-Steel Sides, Slightly Inset
- Finish: Top Plate is Brush Finished