- 1" Thickness
- 20% Lighter than Equivalent Solid Aluminum Surface Plates
- All-Aluminum Construction Results in Excellent Thermal Stability
- Higher Rigidity than 0.5" Thick Solid Aluminum Breadboards
- Black Matte Finish Reduces Reflectivity and Backscatter
- High Density Core and Internal Damping Provide Static and Dynamic Rigidity
Thorlabs’ PBG11103, 3' x 1' x 1", UltraLight™ optical breadboard offers high strength-to-weight ratio and excellent thermal stability. This breadboard is ideal for optical setups where portability and dynamic rigidity are important. It is typically used as a replacement for aluminum, steel, or granite surface plates as well as for applications demanding a totally nonmagnetic surface. This breadboard is stocked in the USA.
- Dimensions: 3' x 1' x 1"
- Breadboard Thickness: 1"
- Flatness: ±0.006" over any 0.3 m2
- Construction: Double-Plate, Single-Honeycomb Core, Athermalized Design
- Top and Bottom Plates: Matched materials for athermalized design. Top 6 mm thick, Bottom 3 mm thick.
- Material: Aluminium
- Core: High-Density plated aluminum honeycomb
- Damping: Proprietary broadband damping
- Sides: Black laminated-aluminum sides, slightly inset
- Finish: Matte Black
- Mounting Holes: 1/4"-20 tapped holes not sealed, on 1" centers
- Distance from Edge to First Hole: 1.0" on all sides
- Maximum Screw Depth 6 mm from Top Surface