- High Output 150 W Lamp (3200 K Color Temp)
- 1000:1 Variable Intensity Control (0-100%)
- Rugged Design with Thermal Switch & Safety Cutoff
- Includes: Lamp, Bulb, 36" (91 cm), Ø1/4" Fiber Bundle & Adapter Chuck
Our 150 W halogen OSL light source is designed to deliver strong, cool light for microscopy and lab applications. The unit features a 150 W halogen lamp with a 1000:1 exponentially variable control. Each unit is shipped complete with a Ø1/4", 91 cm long fiber bundle and a fiber adapter chuck. The lamp is a 230 V (OSL1-EC) CE compliant product.
To mount the fiber, we recommend using our AD8F mounting adapter, which allows easy integration of the fiber bundle into any of our SM1 compatible mounting hardware. This unit is also compatible with our SMA Multimode Fiber Bundles with the use of the OSL1-SMA mounting adapter. In addition, Thorlabs also offers intense white light LED arrays, single emitter LEDs, collimated multi-emitter LEDs, and uncollimated multi-emitter LEDs.
- Input Voltage: 220-240 VAC, 180 W Max
- Light Output: 40,000 Foot-Candles (~430,000 lx)
- Lamp Adjustment Range: 1000:1 (0 to 100%)
- Color Temperature: 3200 K with standard EKE Lamp at Max Intensity
- Lamp Life: 250-10,000 Hours
- Operating Temperature: 0 - 40 °C
- Humidty Range: 0-80% Non Condensing
- Weight (Light Source w/o Fiber Bundle): 3.4 kg