- Athermalized Design for Excellent Thermal Stability
- Low Deflection Under Load
- Non-Magnetic Stainless Steel Top and Bottom Plate
- Non-magnetic 304L Stainless Steel Honeycomb Core and Internal Damping Provide Both Static and Dynamic Rigidity
- Excellent Surface Flatness, Achieved by Using a Single State-of-the-Art Material and a Thermal Bonding Process
Thorlabs NBH11110 Non-Magnetic optical breadboard is ideal for applications where magnetic fields caused by equipment or experiments could receive interference from a ferrous tabletop. It provides high performance at an economical price and is an ideal laboratory platform for optical and laser experiments. The breadboard is of a double plate single honeycomb construction and features a non-magnetic 304L stainless steel top and bottom plate. A non-magnetic 304L stainless steel honeycomb core and internal damping provide both static and dynamic rigidity, resulting in minimal deflection under load. An excellent surface flatness is achieved by using thermally matched materials.
Triple plate, double honeycomb breadboards and custom sizes are also available on request.
- Breadboard Thickness: 2.4"
- Flatness: ±0.005" Over Any 0.3m2
- Construction: Double Plate, Single Honeycomb Core
- Top and Bottom Plates: Matched Materials for Athermalized Design
- Material: Non-Magnetic 304L Stainless Steel, 3/16" Thick
- Core: High-Density Non-Magnetic 304L Stainless Steel Honeycomb
- Damping: Proprietary Broadband Damping
- Finish: Top Plate is Brush Finished
- Maximum Screw Depth: 6 mm from Top Surface
- Mounting: 1/4"-20 tapped holes on 1 inch centers
- Distance from Edge to First Holes: 2.0" on all sides