- High Reliability Hall Effect Finger Joystick
- Speed Adjustment for Fast or High Precision Moves
- Speed Pot for Sensitivity Adjustment
- Allows Remote Manual Control
- Can be Reprogrammed using a Benchtop Controller and a PC
- Ergonomic and Elegant Design
- High Quality Machined Anodised Aluminum Casing
The MZF001 joystick console has been designed for microscope users, to provide intuitive, tactile, manual positioning of the MZS500 stage. It is used in conjunction with a BPC301 piezo controller included with the package. Furthermore, if the parameter settings are saved (persisted) to the controller, the controller need not be connected to a host PC, thereby allowing remote operation.