- Front Surface Reflections
- 750 - 1100 nm Broadband Dielectric Coating
This Thorlabs' right angle prism mirror has a broadband dielectric coating for 750 - 1100 nm on the mirror’s hypotenuse. The mirror is designed to reflect light that is extremely incident on the hypotenuse of the prism, which has an optical quality coated surface. It reduces alignment time and increases the rigidity of an optical system. This mirror is also available mounted inside our 30 mm cage cubes.
Please note that reflecting light off of the coated surface from inside the prism is not recommended because of the adhesion layers used in the coating process. As a result, no specifications are given for the polished legs (short sides) of the prism.
- Hypotenuse Coating: 750-1100 nm
- Reflectivity: Ravg >99% (750-1100 nm)
- Leg Length: 10 mm
- Hypotenuse Length: 14.1 mm
- Substrate Material: BK7
- Dimensional Tolerance: ±0.1 mm
- Surface Quality (Coated Surface): 10-5 Scratch-Dig
- Surface Flatness: λ/10 @ 632.8 nm (70% of Face Length and Width)
- 45°-45°-90° Prism Angular Tolerance: ±3 acrmin
- Damage Threshold: 1.0 J/cm2 @ 810 nm, 10 ns, 10 hz, Ø0.133 mm); 0.5 J/cm2 @ 1064 nm, 10 ns, 10 Hz, Ø0.433 mm)