Protected gold is the most efficient reflective coating over the entire IR range. A protective silicon monoxide SiO overcoat is layered over the gold to make it damage resistant and easy to clean. Our Protected Gold Mirrors have an average reflectivity in excess of 96% in the 800 nm to 20 µm spectral range.
- Coating: Protected Gold
- Substrate: Floated GlassThickness: 3.2 ± 0.25 mm
- Reflectivity: Ravg >96% 800 nm – 20 µm
- Damage Threshold: 2 J/cm2 1064 nm, 10 ns, 10 Hz, Ø1.000 mm
- Dimensions: 1/2" x 1/2"
- Clear Aperture: >90% of Surface
- Surface Quality: 60-40 Scratch-Dig