- Range of Motion:
- X, Y, Z: 0.16"
- x, y, z: 6°
- Optional Piezoelectric Actuators for Closed Loop Operation
- High Stiffness Flexure Design: 1 N•m in X and Z, 0.5 N•m in Y
- High Resonant Frequency: >130 Hz (±10%)
- Monolithic, Single Moving Platform Design
- Patented Parallel Flexure Mechanism with Fixed Drives
- Common Pivot Point for all Degrees-of-Freedom Simplifies Alignment Routines
- Low Maintenance Mechanism for Low Total Cost of Ownership
- Available Without Actuators for Custom Configuration
- Right Hand Configuration
A powerful tool for nanopositioning, the MAX608 offers two innovative features: a common point of rotation and a patented design that allows all actuators to be connected to a common ground. For complex, multiaxis positioning, parallel flexure stages that incorporate three or more degrees of freedom into a single compact unit provide significantly improved performance over serialized stacks of translation stages. Thorlabs patented parallel flexure technology lies at the heart of the MAX608 nanopositioning stages.
- Resonant Frequency: >130 Hz (±10%), With no Load on the Stage
- RMS Repeatability: 30 nm over 30 µm 0.1% Over full travel range
- X and Z: 1 N/µm
- Y: 0.5 N/µm
- Crosstalk, Max: 20 µm/mm of Travel
- Deck Height
- Moving Top Plate Height: 4.43"
- Accessory Beam Height: 4.92"
- Moving Top Plate Size: 2.75" x 2.36"
- Load Capacity: 2.2 lbs
- Piezoelectric Actuators
- X, Y, Z: 30 nm
- x, y, z: 0.1 arcsec