- Fixed Mounts for Ø1" Optics
- Internal and External Threads SM1
- 8-32 Tapped Hole for Mounting to Ø1/2" Posts
- Add or Remove SM-Threaded Components without Losing Access to the Mounted Optic
This fixed lens mount, which features internal SM threading on one side and external SM threading on the other, is available for optics. The optic is secured in the mount with the included retaining ring and can be post mounted to a TR-Series Post.
The internal threading is deep enough to hold most unmounted optics, while the external threading is just deep enough to allow for the mounting of lens tubes, irises, or other internally threaded SM components. Although the functionality of this part can be duplicated by combining two other Thorlabs parts, a lens tube slip ring and a lens tube, these fixed mounts offer significant price reduction, increased convenience, and smaller package size.
- Optic Diameter: Ø1"
- Max Optic Thickness: 0.28"
- Clear Aperture: Ø0.90"
- Optical Height: 0.87"
- Included Retaining Ring: SM1RR
- Spanner Wrench: SPW602
- Unpackaged Weight: 9.53 g