- Accepts FC or SMA Fiber Cables
- Accepts Microscope Objectives
- High-Precision Differential Adjusters Provide Submicron Translation
- Easy-to-Follow Instructions and Alignment Tools
- Unpackaged Weight: 1.05 g
The KT110 fiber launch system is designed to couple free-space laser beams into fiber optic cables terminated with either FC or SMA connectors. This fiber launch system is directly compatible with many of our diffraction-limited aspheres, which offer superior performance when compared to traditional microscope objectives. The individual optomechanical parts used in the KT110 assembly are imperial or universal.