- 30 mm Cage System Compatible
- 1/4"-80 Adjusters Provide 7 mrad/rev
- Mechanical: ±5° Angular Range, 10 arcsec Angular Resolution
- Piezoelectric: 30 arcsec Angular Range, 0.06 arcsec Angular Resolution
- Linear Translation: ±3 mm with Actuators, ±4 µm with Piezos
The KC1-T-PZ/M piezo-actuated kinematic mirror mount is based on our popular KC1-T SM1-threaded kinematic mount for Ø1" optics. Coarse adjustment is provided by 1/4"-80 lead screws, while fine control of both translation and the angle of the front plate is controlled by piezoelectric stacks. The KC1-T-PZ/M can hold Ø1" mirrors less than 5 mm thick. Three cables are included to connect the mount to a piezo driver.
Note: While threaded optics and lens tubes can be attached to the KC1-T-PZ, increasing the distance between the pivot points of the mount and the reflective surface of the mirror is generally undesirable, as this will amplify movement.