- Ideal for High-Speed and Volume Imaging Applications
- High-Speed Acquisition Enables Real-Time Streaming of Volume Data Sets
- Online Rendering of 3D Models
- Custom Configuration Available
Thorlabs' High-Speed HYPERION™ OCT Imaging System provides high-speed acquisition up to 110,000 A-Scans per second. At such rates, this system is ideal for fast volume data acquisition or monitoring rapid dynamic processes within a sample.
The HYPERION utilizes a Camera Link data connection and is controlled via software preinstalled on a high-performance computer that is capable of online rendering and display of all measured 3D datasets. It also includes a 3D scanning prope with integrated video camera for volume imaging and live video display. The included stand and sample stage provides XY translation and rotation of the sample along with axial travel of the probe. The HYPERION is fuly functional right out of the box.
- Center Wavelength: 930 nm
- Bandwidth (3 dB): 100 nm
- A-Scan Line Rate: 110 kHz
- B-Scan Frame Rate (512 lines/frame): 55 fps
- Depth Resolution (Air/Water): 5.8 µm / 4.5 µm
- Lateral Resolution: 8 µm
- Sensitivity: 86 dB
- Maximum Pixels per A-Scan: 1024
- Maximum Field of View (L × W × D): 10 × 10 × 2.7 mm