- Use for Beam Steering with Micron-Level Precision
- AR Coating: -C (1050 - 1620 nm)
- Ravg<0.5% over Wavelength Range
- Vertical and Horizontal Beam Displacement
- Use as Attenuator (0 - 20 dB)
- Use to Correct Known Offsets of System Optics
- Please Contact FiberBench@Thorlabs.com for More Information or Special Requests
The HWXYT-C Tweaker Module consists of a precision-polished, AR-coated, plane-parallel plate mounted on a magnetic ball and socket. The module allows for quick and precise displacement of a beam parallel to the optical axis, thus enabling several hundred microns of positional correction due to source drifting. The plates are offered with a thickness of 2.5 mm and can be rotated and tilted in nearly any orientation. The beam is consequently displaced parallel to the optical axis by as much as 500 µm. Tilting beyond 30º is not recommended as it can cause insertion loss because of the angular dependence of the AR coating.