- Self-Contained Laser with Internal Power Supply
- 632.8 nm Central Wavelength
- Randomly Polarized Output Beam
- Output Power of 0.8 mW
- CE Compliant
- CHRH (IEC 60825-1) Safety Class: llla(3R)
Thorlabs' HNLS008R-EC a compact, self-contained, Helium-Neon laser integrates a red (632.8 nm) HeNe laser tube with a built-in power supply. The power supply is integrated into the rectangular housing that also features a hard-sealed internal mirror and plasma tube design that maximizes the lifetime of the laser. The power cord and on / off rocker switch are located on the back side of the laser.
The HNLS008R-EC features a randomly polarized output beam. This laser has an external 230 V wall adapter that plugs into the back of the module. It is the ideal choice for applications, such as alignments, that require a small, lower-power laser or for the classroom where ease of use and reliability are required. The output aperture of this self-contained 0.8 mW laser features 5/8""-32 internal threading.
- Output Power (Measured at 633 nm): 0.8 mW
- 1/e2 beam diameter: 0.48 mm
- Divergence: 1.7 mrad
- Polarization: Random
- Longitudinal Mode Spacing: 1090 MHz
- Noise(RMS) (30 Hz to 10 MHz): <1.0%