- Compatible With All Thorlabs’ Galvo Systems
- Low Noise, Linear Supply Minimizes Electrical Interference
- Capable of Powering Two Server Driver Cards Simultaneously
The GPS011 power supply is a low noise, linear supply designed to minimize electrical interference for maximum system resolution. The power supply is compatible with all our galvo systems and can power two server driver cards simultaneously. The unit has two outputs and comes with two power cables that are terminated so that they can be plugged directly into both the socket on the driver board and the power supply.
The GPS011 delivers ± 15 VDC at 3A and can be powered by 115 VAC or 230/240 VAC. A standard switch mode power supply may be used for low demand applications. The black power supply enclosure measures 274 mm x 179 mm x 116 mm (10.8" x 7.0" x 4.6"), has a cooling fan, and is protected from power surges by a main input fuse.
- Power Output: ± 15 VDC at 3A (rms continous)
- Input Voltage Range: Switchable: 115 to 120 VAC or 230 to 240 VAC, 47 to 63 Hz
- Fuses: 3 A 250 V Anti-surge
- Power Supply Size: 10.8" x 7.0" x 4.6"
- Weight: 10.4 lbs (4.73 lg)/ul>