- Pure Rotational Motion About a Virtual Point
- 1° Graduation Marks on Side
- Backlash-Free Spring-Loaded Design
- Fully Lockable
- Single Axis and XY Configurations
- DC Motorized with Z8 Actuator
The GNL10-Z8 Large Motorized Goniometer offers unobstructed, pure rotational motion about its point of rotation over the angle of rotation. The compact, stackable design allows one model to be fastened to the top plate of another aligning their points of rotation. The GNL10-Z8 mounts atop the GNL18-Z8. These two axis stage setups can be purchased as a single package (GNL20-Z8) at a cost savings.
The precision dovetail design, accompanied by a backlash-free lead screw and a vernier scale, provides accurate and repeatable positioning. A side mounted setscrew can be used to lock the platform in position. The GNL10-Z8 goniometer provides a generous array of taps [4-40 and 6-32] for mounting.
- Distance to Point of Rotation: 1.00"
- Rotation: ±8°
- Accuracy: 0.167°
- Load Capacity: 0.50 lbs
- Goniometer Dim: 1.50" x 1.50" x 0.75"
- Base Plate Dim: 1.50" x 2.50" x 0.200"
- Z8 Actuator
- Travel: 0.5"
- Max Load Vertical: 10 lbs
- Max Load Horizontal: 20 lbs
- Motor Type: DC Servo
- Motor Drive Voltage: 12 V
- Max Recommended Current: 80 mA
- Lead Screw Pitch: 1.0 mm
- Calculated Resolution: 29 nm
- Repeatability: <8 µm
- Backlash (with Preload): <8 µm
- Feedback: Hall Effect Encoder
- Encoder Counts per Rev. of the Lead Screw: 34,304
- Planetary Gearhead Ratio: 67:1
- Limit Switches: Electromechanical
- Speed Range: 0.050 to 3.0 mm/s
- Operating Temperature: -22 - 185 °F
- Cable Length: 1.6'
- Compatible Controller: TDC001
- Unpackaged Weight: 181 g