- Fabricated from 2 mm Thick UG11 Schott Glass
- Ø25 mm Round
- Economical Alternative to Coated Filters
This bandpass colored glass filter is manufactured from UG11 Schott glass and is intended for use in a wide variety of applications. This Ø25 mm round filter will fit into our manual or motorized filter wheels; alternatively, it can be mounted in a lens tube.
Colored glass filters are designed for use with broadband sources. When used with narrowband lasers, fluorescence may occur with some of the substrates at certain wavelengths. For narrowband sources, we recommend our dielectric bandpass filters.
- Wavelength Range: 275 - 375 nm
- Material: UG11Schott Glass
- Size: Ø25 mm
- Thickness: 2 mm
- Surface Quality: 40 -20 Scratch-Dig
- Surface Flatness: @ 632.8 nm
- Tolerance: +0.0/-0.4 mm (Diameter)
- Wedge: <3 arcmin
- Damage Threshold: 30 W/cm2 (Typ.)
- Clear Aperture: 80% of Diameter