- Longpass Region: 780 nm - 1800 nm
- 6" x 6" Square
- Fabricated from 3 mm Thick RG780 Schott Glass
This longpass colored glass filter is manufactured from RG780 Schott glass and is intended for use in a wide variety of applications. To mount this 6" x 6" square filter, we recommend the FP2 Plate Holder.
Colored glass filters are designed for use with broadband sources. When used with narrowband lasers, fluorescence may occur with some of the substrates at certain wavelengths. For narrowband sources, we recommend our dielectric edgepass filters.
- Longpass Region: 780-1800 nm
- Material: RG780 Schott Glass
- Size: 6" x 6"
- Thickness: 3 mm
- Surface Quality: 40-20 Scratch-Dig
- Surface Flatness: < &955; @ 632.8 nm over 1"
- Tolerance: +0.0/-0.4 mm (Length and Width of Square Filter)
- Wedge: <3 acrmin
- Damage Threshold: 30 W/cm2 (Typ.)
- Clear Aperture: 80%