- Longpass Region: 590 nm - 1800 nm
- Ø25 mm Round
- Fabricated from 2 mm Thick OG590 Schott Glass
This longpass colored glass filter is manufactured from OG590 Schott glass and is intended for use in a wide variety of applications. This Ø25 mm round filter will fit into our manual or motorized filter wheels; alternatively, it can be mounted in a lens tube.
Colored glass filters are designed for use with broadband sources. When used with narrowband lasers, fluorescence may occur with some of the substrates at certain wavelengths. For narrowband sources, we recommend our dielectric edgepass filters.
- Longpass region: 590-1800 nm
- Material: OG590 Schott Glass
- Size: Ø25 mm
- Thickness: 2 mm
- Surface Quality: 40-20 Scratch-Dig
- Surface Flatness: < &955; @ 632.8 nm
- Tolerance: + 0.0/-0.2 mm (Diameter)
- Wedge <3 acrmin
- Damage Threshold: 30 W/cm2 (Typ.)
- Clear Aperture: 80% of Diameter